Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A heart day! GHT


While having the boiling - hot bus ride, I was skywatching and trying to enjoy the sunset. All of a sudden I noticed this unusual rainbow light. I took many shots right away. Then on my camera when looking the captures, I was left speechless. The heart was so unbelievable. Click to enlarge.


On my Sunday picnic at the end of the day, this gorgeous tree heart smiled at me.


Some children made this heart near the river.

I am so thrilled to have found these hearts. A nature's blessing.
I'm joining and enjoying Guest Heart Thursday at Clytie's blog Random Hearts.
Thank you, Clytie.

3 comments:

joo said...

Dani, they all are terrific, but this heart on the sky is outstanding! Lucky you to spot it:)
Alenka Zorman is Slvenian indeed. I came across here haikus in the internet, and must say that really adore her!

Clytie said...

Oh Dani! You are indeed a heart magnet!!! These are absolutely beautiful!

Thank you soooooo much for sharing your hearts on Guest Heart Thursday!

I've been mostly offline this week, and am trying to get back into the swing of things. You will hear more from me soon!

~Cheryl said...

These are all beautiful and oh, so special! The sky heart is completely awesome - major Wow Factor!